50GSM Grey Dye Sublimation Paper
Our grey sublimation paper is a kind of product that is customized transfer paper with a special coating. Coated ultra-light weight for digital transfer printing with water-based dye sub inks. very economical and complement the weakness of other brand transfer paper. High quality base paper and coating excellent uniformity and smoothness.
- Work on all inkjet printers
- Heat sublimation paper which specialized for Sublimation Ink
- Waterproof and instant dry
- Grey colour, Creating vibrant images on paper
- High transfer rate, excellent color brilliance on polyster textiles and polyester-coated substrates.
|PRODUCT||Grey Sublimation Paper|
|REGULAR WIDHT||1.52m 1.62m|
|UNREGULAR WIDHT||Except 1.52m and 1.62m, others are irrgegular width|
|WIDER WIDHT||102″ 110″118″And etc.|
Specific depend on your Quantity
|APPLICATION||Textiles, Fabric, Mug, T-shirt, Ceramic, Glass, etc|
|SUITABLE FOR USE||EPSON, Mimaki, Roland, MUTOH, MS, A-Texo And ETC.|
|PRODUCT TIME||7 Working Days|
|SHIPMENT||LCL/FCL By Sea|
1). High color revivification degree, transfer rate up to 96%.
2). Instant fast dry. Production efficiency is highly improved.
3).Eco-friendly& Stable quality.Using imported raw materials ensures our sublimation paper more eco-friendly.There is no harmful composition inside.
4). Anti-curl. Not easy to get curve during printing.
5). Brilliant and vivid color appearance. Small details presents.
6). Many diffferent weights and size are available. Also, we can produce special size according to customers’ requirment.
7). Factory direct wholesale.
The Step To Use Sublimation Paper:
Step 1: Create a design, make your design on the computer and mirror it before printing.
Step 2: Sublimation printing, only use an inkjet printer with sublimation ink to print on the white side of the sublimation paper.
Step 3: Wait for the image to dry, and preheat the fabric to remove wrinkles and moisture.
Step 4: Heat transfer, preheat the hot press to the temperature you set, adjust the pressing time appropriately, make the printed image face the fabric and start the pressing process.
Step 5: Remove the heat press and peel off the transfer paper.
Our sublimation transfer paper in the transfer rate and warp to do very well, basically achieve high transfer rate and it can be used for many kinds of materials.
Lycra materials, cycling, Polyamide, Swim & Surfwear, 100% polyester (stretch), running, ice hockey wear, Sports and functional textiles.
Curtains, Blinds, Cushions, Table Covers, Towel Cleaners, etc.
Flags, Banners, Felts, Gaming tables, Home Textiles.
About Sublimation Printing
- Store the used sublimation paper at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH and dehumidification equipment in printing room.
- For the rollersublimationpaper, printing side is outward.
- Do test draw during the printing process to ensure the ink fluency
- Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.
- For printing large areas of dark patterns,90-100 grams paper recommended.
- Open the heater and air-drying equipmentwhen do the winding.