55GSM Yellow Dye Sublimation Paper
Fast dry sublimation transfer paper which transfers on all kinds of polyester textiles materials(soft and hard substrates). Which is superior quality for digital printing for sportswear, blankets, curtains, wider wall covers, tents, banners, flags, skis, and snowboards.
To ensure the smoothness of the paper, we coated with three times. Pre-coated before coating the liquid, and also back coating. Paper will never curled when printing.
- Ultra-fast ink absorption and drying.
- More than 98% ink transferring rate.
- Outstanding lay-flat performance.
- Excellent runnability and outstanding efficiency.
- Excellent stability and performance.
|PRODUCT||Yellow Sublimation Paper|
|REGULAR WIDHT||1.52m, 1.55m, 1.62m|
|UNREGULAR WIDHT||Except 1.52m, 1.55m, 1.62m, others are irrgular width|
|WIDER WIDHT||102″ 110″118″And etc.|
Specific depend on your Quantity
|APPLICATION||Textiles, Fabric, Mug, T-shirt, Ceramic, Glass, etc|
|SUITABLE FOR USE||EPSON, Mimaki, Roland, MUTOH, MS, A-Texo And ETC.|
|PRODUCT TIME||7 Working Days|
|SHIPMENT||LCL/FCL By Sea|
1.No ghosting and good drying time.
2.Maximum reduction of textile shrinkage can be achieved.
3.Enhanced tack-effect to work with a wide range of spandex textiles.
4.Enhanced tack between sublimation paper and fabric after transfer.
5.Sharp text and fine lines as there is no movement between paper and fabric.
The Step To Use Sublimation Paper:
Step 1: Create a design, make your design on the computer and mirror it before printing.
Step 2: Sublimation printing, only use an inkjet printer with sublimation ink to print on the white side of the sublimation paper.
Step 3: Wait for the image to dry, and preheat the fabric to remove wrinkles and moisture.
Step 4: Heat transfer, preheat the hot press to the temperature you set, adjust the pressing time appropriately, make the printed image face the fabric and start the pressing process.
Step 5: Remove the heat press and peel off the transfer paper.
It can be widely used in the elastic fabric an some without shrinking treatment fabric such as sports wear ,swimsuit, cycling clothes, etc. Because the tacky is stronger,so the paper can firmly catch the fabric, so it can not have the double image in the producing.
About Sublimation Printing
- Store the used sublimation paper at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH and dehumidification equipment in printing room.
- For the rollersublimationpaper, printing side is outward.
- Do test draw during the printing process to ensure the ink fluency
- Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.
- For printing large areas of dark patterns,90-100 grams paper recommended.
- Open the heater and air-drying equipmentwhen do the winding.