Jumbo Roll Sublimation Paper
Jumbo roll sublimation paper is specially developed for high-speed inkjet printing and after printing ink dry quickly, capable of embodying the of the perfect line and print details, it can save much time of workers loading. Normally sublimation paper jumbo roll with 1000m-10000m length.
Sublicool sublimation paper is a great professional way to personalize shirts, coasters, puzzles, mouse pads and more. It is similar to heat transfer, however it is a process where the image becomes an actual part of the item.
|PRODUCT||Jumbo Roll Sublimation Paper|
|WEIGTH||33GSM 45GSM 50GSM 58GSM 70GSM 80GSM|
|REGULAR WIDHT||24″ 36″ 44″ 60″ 63″64″ 72″|
|UNREGULAR WIDHT||16″50″ 54″ 61″|
|WIDER WIDHT||102″ 110″118″And etc.|
|MOQ||Up To Real Situation|
Specific depend on your Quantity
|APPLICATION||Textiles, Fabric, Mug, T-shirt, Ceramic, Glass, etc|
|SUITABLE FOR USE||EPSON, Mimaki, Roland, MUTOH, MS, A-Texo And ETC.|
|PRODUCT TIME||7 Working Days|
|SHIPMENT||LCL/FCL By Sea|
1.Dry quickly and good Anti-wrap resistance, Excellent Ink Release, absorbing ink speed quickly.
2.Super transfer efficiency, up to 95%.it is significantly higher than similar products in the market.
3.Uniform coating, flying print without wrinkly.
4.Small deformation, Clear image and can be save for long times after printed.
5.A specialist coated paper designed to release the sublimation ink onto the substrate.
The Step To Use Sublimation Paper:
Step 1:Use photoshop, illustrator or other software to design your pattern.
Step 2:Adjust the printer parameters in the RIP software and use our printer and ink to print your pattern.
Step 3:Turn on the switch of the powder shaking machine, the machine will automatically powdering, and dry and fix the color.
Step 4:Use a heat press machine, set the temperature to 180 degrees, and time 15 seconds to transfer.
Step 5: Remove the heat press and peel off the transfer paper.
- Polyester and polyamide fabrics, spandex, lycra, nylon used in sports apparel and outdoor clothing.
- Plastic substrates like skis, snowboards, skateboards and surfboards.
- Mixed synthetic fabrics(used in sports apparel and outdoor clothing) with a minimum polyester content of 60%.
About Sublimation Printing
- Store the used sublimation paper at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH and dehumidification equipment in printing room.
- For the rollersublimation paper, printing side is outward.
- Do test draw during the printing process to ensure the ink fluency
- Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.
- For printing large areas of dark patterns,90-100 grams paper recommended.
- Open the heater and air-drying equipmentwhen do the winding.