Sublimation Paper Sheet A3/A4
The characteristic of fast dry sublimation paper is high transfer rate,excellent colour and super fast dry. The paper is flat and no curl up.Especially designed for printers(A4/A3) for sublimation onto mugs, mousepads, photo panels and merchandise articles.High ink coverage and deep colors possible.
- Environment-friendly product and good air permeability
- Absolutely flat and smooth. Economic inkjet media
- The colors came out very crisp and clear, can keep a long time after printing, bright color, guarantee printing of sublimation!
|PRODUCT||A3,A4 Sheet Sublimation Paper|
|APPLICATION||Textiles, Fabric, Mug, T-shirt, Ceramic, Glass, etc|
|SUITABLE FOR USE||EPSON, Mimaki, Roland, MUTOH, MS, A-Texo And ETC.|
|PRODUCT TIME||7 Working Days|
|SHIPMENT||By Express or By Sea|
Ultra-fast ink absorption and drying.
More than 98% ink transferring rate.
Outstanding lay-flat performance.
Excellent runnability and outstanding efficiency.
Excellent stability and performance.
Sharp text and fine lines as there is no movement between paper and fabric.
The Step To Use Sublimation Paper:
Step 1: Create a design, make your design on the computer and mirror it before printing.
Step 2: Sublimation printing, only use an inkjet printer with sublimation ink to print on the white side of the sublimation paper.
Step 3: Wait for the image to dry, and preheat the fabric to remove wrinkles and moisture.
Step 4: Heat transfer, preheat the hot press to the temperature you set, adjust the pressing time appropriately, make the printed image face the fabric and start the pressing process.
Step 5: Remove the heat press and peel off the transfer paper.
A4 Light t shirt transfer paper suit for cotton fabrics, can be used in shoes, bags, backpacks, clothes, shoes, etc.
About Sublimation Printing
1.Store the used sublimation paper at 68°F -82°F( 20°C -28°C) and 40-60% RH and dehumidification equipment in printing room.
- For the rollersublimationpaper, printing side is outward.
- Do test draw during the printing process to ensure the ink fluency
- Allow the printing ink to dry before transferring.
- For printing large areas of dark patterns,90-100 grams paper recommended.
- Open the heater and air-drying equipmentwhen do the winding.