DTF technology is used to create a variety of printed garments, from shirts to hats to pants and more.
DTF printing can transfer any type of image (including artwork, photos, logos, designs, etc.) to fabric, not just clothing.
- T-shirts. One of the most common products that DTF prints are t-shirts. T-shirts have always been in high demand and can be used for a variety of purposes, from schools to sports to other organizations.
- Pockets on hoodies or shirts. Printing on a t-shirt might be easy, but when you want to print a pattern on a t-shirt pocket or hoodie front pocket, DTF printing can help you print in these hard-to-locate areas of your clothing.
- Hats. From baseball caps to trucker caps to other styles of hats, it can be difficult to print them without damaging them. DTF printing technology can print logos and designs on hats in challenging shapes.
- Print labels. Many apparel companies choose to print labels inside their apparel products, and DTF printing is one way to do this.
- Shorts/pants. Not much different from t-shirts and other apparel, DTF printing allows logos and designs to be printed on shorts or pants.
- Bags. DTF can be printed on tote bags, fanny packs, purses, drawstring bags and many other types of bags.
- Flags/banners. DTF printing doesn’t have to be limited to wearable fabrics. Other items, such as flags, banners and tablecloths, can be printed on them for events and fairs.
- Any other fabric items. Clothing and DTF There are few restrictions on clothing.
The above is the purpose of DTF printing. If you are interested in DTF printing, you can pay more attention to us. We will certainly upgrade high-quality web content from time to time. Thank you for reading.